Wecome to my Blog

Hello and welcome to Lindsey Loeper’s WISE journal. Over the past five months I have been working to understand the world of a fashion stylist. For most of my project I worked closely with a freelance fashion and interior stylist, Danielle (her last name must be omitted from this blog because of its public forum). Simultaneously I took classes in fashion merchandising and styling at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. If you would like to read my adventure from the beginning please look to the right hand column labeled 'Blog Archive". Here you will find a full list of all my journal entries from, oldest at the bottom to newest at the top. When you click on each title, the entry will appear in the main center column of this blog, and you can either click on each consecutive one or skip around if you are short on time. As you read, you may notice a couple of entries with a star next to the title, this means that these are pivotal entries and vital to your understanding of my project. I hope you will enjoy reading the many ups and downs of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment